Off the Shelf 134 – Alan Migliorato
Raising daughters in today’s society is TOUGH! As each day passes it becomes more and more obvious that the Lord and Satan are in a battle for the souls of our daughters. How do we win them over to the the Lord’s side? Alan Migliorato and I discuss the tactics on what we need to do to ensure we raise daughters who will be holier, happier, and stronger. Check out Alan’s book The Manly Art of Raising a Daughter.
From the publisher Sophia Institute Press
There is a fierce battle happening between Our Lord and Satan for the soul of your daughter. If God is to win, you must do your part as a man, leading her as the Good Shepherd leads us all. You’ve got to stop being an overworked, out-of-touch father, and become the firm but gentle leader of your home.
In these honest and insightful pages based on decades of his own experiences with his three daughters author Alan Migliorato admits that it takes sustained efforts to learn the manly art of raising a daughter. But the reward is great, yielding just the kind of father-daughter relationship your daughter needs if she is to grow into a strong, well-balanced woman of faith.
Among other things you’ll learn here are:
- How to repair a damaged relationship with your daughter and even your wife
- Why it’s important to know your daughter’s friends and how to do it
- How to teach your daughter to put God first in her life
- The three things you must know about dealing with your daughter’s boyfriend
- How to teach your daughter to defend herself physically, emotionally, and spiritually
- The five signs your daughter is addicted to social media and what to do about it
- The seven things you must do to be a manly man
With the help of the wise advice in these pages, your daughter will grow holier, your marriage better, and your family happier all because you ve mastered the manly art of raising a daughter!
Read my complete archives at The Catholic Book Blogger