Permission to Reprint Content
We welcome reprint requests. However, before submitting your request to reprint content on our site, please read the following criteria carefully before submitting a request.
- Contact the Editor in Chief.
- Provide your name, title and organization.
- Give the name of the article and author’s name you seek permission to reprint.
- Identify where this reprint will be used.
- Please allow one week for a response.
- Extracting articles without permission is a violation of copyright law. We take such violations seriously.
- We do not grant “blanket” permissions and give open access to use material from Catholic Stand without notification.
- We grant permission by request for one article at a time.
- A byline must be provided giving appropriate credit to Catholic Stand as the originator of the article, including the name and credentials of the writer, while providing a link back to the original article.
- Material must be reproduced exactly as it appears. No modifications, excerpts, etc.
- Readers to Catholic Stand are welcome and encouraged to link our articles within the content of other websites, provided that appropriate credit is given.