How to Contact Us
We always enjoy hearing from our readers, the media and potential writers. Please contact us via email to submit your inquiries, requests, questions, suggestions, or to contact a member of the staff. We ask that you use the email addresses carefully so that your request can reach the correct contact.
When contacting us, please provide the following information to help us understand your purpose for contact.
Organization, Media outlet, or publication.
Brief Message with the reason for contact. (If you are attempting to contact a columnist, please provide their name and the specific article you are referencing.)
- Advertising – Mike Schay, Advertising Manager, 502-286-4756
- Book Reviews – Anabelle Hazard, Managing Editor
- General Questions (Please read our FAQs page carefully before contacting us.)
- Guest Contributions (Please read Guest Contributions page carefully before contacting us.)
- Joining Staff (Please read Writers Submission Guidelines page carefully before contacting us.)
- Letters to the Editor – Diane McKelva, Editor in Chief
- Media/Press Releases
- Website Problems