How to Contact Us
We always enjoy hearing from our readers, the media and potential writers. Please contact us via email to submit your inquiries, requests, questions, suggestions, or to contact a member of the staff. We ask that you use the email addresses carefully so that your request can reach the correct contact.
When contacting us, please provide the following information to help us understand your purpose for contact.
Organization, Media outlet, or publication.
Brief Message with the reason for contact. (If you are attempting to contact a columnist, please provide their name and the specific article you are referencing. We will then forward your inquiry directly to them.)
- Advertising – Mike Schay, Advertising Manager, 502-286-4756
- Book Reviews – Anabelle Hazard, Managing Editor
- General Questions (Please read our FAQs page carefully before contacting us.)
- Guest Contributions (Please read Guest Contributions page carefully before contacting us, because due to the volume of inquiries, we can only respond to those inquiries that follow the submission guidelines.)
- Joining Staff (Please read Writers Submission Guidelines page carefully before contacting us, because due to the volume of inquiries, we can only respond to those inquiries that follow the submission guidelines.)
- Media/Press Releases
- Website Problems